DApps on Telos EVM
Launch Your Ethereum DApp on Telos
This document aims to help developers launch their existing dApps on Telos. In this section, you will find a series of resources that will detail:
- The basics of the Telos platform.
- How to connect to the network.
- How to use your existing tools and environments in developing and deploying on Telos.
- Common pitfalls you may encounter when running your dapp on Telos.
Telos EVM is an implementation of the Ethereum EVM. It is written as a smart contract in EOSIO(C++) and runs on top of the native network. DApps built on the Telos EVM will run similarly to how they run on Ethereum, but with several key differences; namely, tEVM will execute transactions orders of magnitude faster and cheaper than on Ethereum.
There are several ways developers can connect with Telos, as seen below:
Automatically on Teloscan
Head over to Teloscan Explorer
- Click Sign In. Using MetaMask
- Connect with MetaMask
Connect via Chainlist
Telos Mainnet Settings:
- Network Name: Telos Mainnet
- New RPC URL: https://mainnet.telos.net/evm
- Explorer: https://www.teloscan.io/
Telos Testnet Settings:
- Network Name: Telos Testnet
- New RPC URL: https://testnet.telos.net/evm
- Explorer: https://testnet.teloscan.io
Testnet : wss://testnet.telos.net/evm