ERC20 Mintable Token
An ERC20 token contract keeps track of fungible tokens. Any single token is equal to any other token; no token have special rights or associated behaviors. This makes ERC20 tokens useful for things like a medium of exchange, currency, voting rights, staking, and more.
See this repository for a guide on how to mint ERC20 tokens on the Telos network. ERC20 Mintable.
ERC20 EVM Template: Mintable example
This repo implements the ERC20 Template for Telos EVM Testnet Network.
It was made for the Native to EVM transaction How-To. It is ownable, adds a mint functionality, and removes the initial supply sent on deployment.
NOTE: It does not aim to be production ready.
Commands below work on recent Linux or Windows versions but have not been verified for Mac.
- Clone the repository.
- Add in the .env variables Account address, Token Name, Token Symbol.
- Install or clone the repo locally on your machine.
- Go to the project's directory in your terminal and install the dependencies with yarn or npm.
npx hardhat testto run the test script on Hardhat local instance of a blockchain.
- To deploy:
npx hardhat --network testnet deploy
- Save the contract address returned in the console for the next steps.
- Interact with your contract using the hardhat console, our block explorer, wallets like metamask, or by deploying our example wallet repo.
- Verify your new token contract with
npx hardhat --network testnet sourcify.
- You may run into a "gateway timeout" error message. If this occurs, do not worry, the contract will still verify.
- Make sure your contract is verified by rerunning the command. You should receive the following message:
already verified: MyContract (0x2A3b40A59109a84ab82a0Ff1A3910bb595082e09), skipping.